Your question, doctor's advice
I can't smell anything for a month or two
As there are diseases, there are ways to alleviate them. Specialist doctors have answered the questions sent to the readers about health and various diseases.
Nose, ear, throat
Question: I am 30 years old. Something white stuck to both sides of my tonsils. When you press it with your finger, soft small grains come out. What is the way to get rid of this?
Ans: This is called an unsurpassed pass. This can happen if the performance of the tonsils is reduced or if the tonsils are repeatedly infected. There is nothing to worry about. However, do not try to find out by hand or anything else. Don't poke. Stir daily with salt in hot water. Don't get cold.
Covid
Question: I am 50 years old. For a month or two, I can't smell anything, but I can taste the food. There is a feeling of a mild cold. No cough, sore throat or fever. Skin temperature is normal. What to do?
Ans: Didn't mention whether or not you had any symptoms of covid two months ago. Odorlessness in covid can last a long time. In addition, long-term rhinitis or sinusitis can also cause the odor to go away. It can also cause neurological problems.
Dermatitis
Question: I am 26 years old. At six months, some parts of the body are showing signs of leukemia. Is there any medicine or cure for it?
Ans: There are various modern scientific treatments for leukemia or vitiligo. Such as skin or oral medications, phototherapy, and even surgery. Understand the extent and type of your disease and seek treatment. Vitiligo is a type of autoimmune disease with which it is not uncommon to have a variety of other physical problems. So it is better if you seek the help of a specialist.
Kidney disease
Question: I am 18 years old. My urination is relatively low. The amount of creatinine in the blood is 6.6 micromoles per liter. Is the amount of creatinine right in proportion to age? How do I know if the kidney is good or not?
Ans: The amount of urine depends on drinking water. You will drink more water. Creatinine levels are OK. Your kidneys are performing well. However, it is better to seek the help of a kidney specialist if the amount of urine is low even after drinking enough water. He will look into the whole matter.
Chest pain
Question: I am 23 years old. I was born with pneumonia, which caused asthma twice a year. When I was 20, I was diagnosed with bronchitis in my left lung and had a complete left lung disclaimer. The doctor gives the medicine, I take it, but there is no change. After going out, I tested again, they said, it would be fine to have surgery. That was not done for the semester. They also said that when I get sick, I should take treatment. Now the question is - will it be better?
Ans: Your current lung problem is not called bronchitis, it is called bronchiectasis. In this disease, the air passages of the lungs are permanently damaged. Since there is no change even after taking the medicine and if it is confined to a specific place in the lungs, you can recover after the operation. And the lungs that are good, there is no problem at the moment. He took the necessary steps as per the advice of the specialist doctor.
___________________
can't smell anything can't smell anything but can taste can't smell anything covid can't smell anything after cold can't smell anything treatment can't smell anything allergies can't smell anything sinus infection can't smell anything or taste can't smell anything after flu can't smell anything at all i can't smell anything what to do when you can't smell anything what is it called when you can't smell anything i can't smell anything but i can taste what happens if you can't smell anything what does it mean when u can't smell anything i cant smell anything or taste why can't i smell anything anymore why can't i smell anything after covid cant taste or smell anything can't able to smell anything can't really smell anything can't smell or taste anything cold

Post a Comment